Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Touch

                         The Post is for A to Z April 2015 Challenge, I took up a topic : 'T' for 'Touch'




Your Touch is divine….
Your Touch is benign

Your  Touch is a protection
Your Touch shows unlimited affection

Your Touch is a relief….
Your Touch fortifies all my beliefs

Your Touch gives me strength to face fear
With a gentle touch you can wipe away all my tears

Your Touch has heavenly warmth
No matter, whether its winter or summer

Your shoulder is always there for me to lean on
You are a person whom always I can rely upon

Nothing is greater than a mother's touch
No one else can love me this much

Nothing in the world is more luxurious than a touch of Mother
A Mother's lap is so peaceful place, than any other....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...