Saturday, April 11, 2015

Jack of all trades

      The Post is for A to Z April 2015 Challenge, I took up a topic : 'J' for 'Jack of all trades'



I said let’s modify the religion, he said, "Don't try to go to the prison."
I said move faster, he said, "Tortoise are the winner."
I asked him to enjoy the day, he said, "I am learning to enjoy how to pay."
When I talked about a night, he said, "Why can't you enjoy the bright."
I was talking about a fable, he just gave me an example
I talked about food, he said, "Do yoga, be slim, get into the mood."
When I wanted to take rest, he said, "Go to doc to do the test."
When I  wanted to listen to my soul, he said, "Be practical, look at the goal”

When I said that its all about my fate, he suggested me to be the Jack of all trades…..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...