Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day





“Arre! Get up! It’s already 9 am. Who might be sleeping at this hour, really wonder!!!! Go and check with Reena, Meena, Leena…! I have never seen such lazy girl like you in my life….

(pause for 1 or 2 mins)
….Have you seen Pinky? She gets up at 6 am, such an expert girl she is!!! Go, and see Dimpi, how she might be helping her mom in household chores….

…And look at you…

(another pause of few seconds)
God knows who is going to have you as the wife, God bless that guy…”


An everyday sermon during my teenage, regular few lines in the morning which used to hit my ears like arrows, getting released from my Mom’s bow.

“Plzzzzz Mom! Plzzz! Let me sleep for another 10 mins ….plz! plz! plz!” Saying that I used to hold the pillow on my ears tightly….trying to dream those ‘sweet dreams’ once again…

After a gap of 10 mins, the similar sentences would be repeated….and the arrows of the sharper words would invade the soft, fluffy cotton of my pillow and hit the ears so hard that there would be no way left other than getting up from the bed. Lo and behold, the clock was still stuck at 8 am, and she was shouting -- it's already past 9.

“I hate you Mom! I hate you!” I used to become furious, irritated….but, get to see “No Reaction” on my Mom’s face….and she would continue her chores...

While I lazily dragged myself to look for the tooth brush, the breakfast would be ready in the dining table by that time……with a lovely smile awaiting me.

It’s just a slice of uncountable similar circumstances ….But, I wonder, what material Mom’s mind is made of!!!No matter, how badly your kid reacts or say something to you, you still love them the same way!!!  How come mother can have so much selfless love for the child?

And…..now, I think you are not exceptional, Mom!  ’Coz, since the ‘Mom’ was born in me, I have started feeling, doing the similar stuff…..

Only a Mother can have Arms of Everlasting Love…
Only she can have an Unconditional Love beyond compare….Love which can never Die..,
Only a Mother can have shoulders on which you can lean on in any trouble
She is the one who really cares, always there..
You are always special for your mom, no matter why or how!!
Mom! I just want you to know how special and fortunate I feel myself, to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.




 Happy Mother’s Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
Sai Lata
Sai Majestica
Sai Mannat
Sai Mannat
Sai Palace

Mr Frudo said...

i have seen her in a Private Jet Singapore while were travelling to india

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...