Saturday, March 11, 2017

Who’s Got Bhang On Mind This Holi?






Rashmi was eagerly waiting for the moment. She already finished 3 glasses of Bhang.

“What the hell….nothing is happening to me!!! Either you guys are using duplicate bhang or something wrong somewhere….!!! Give me more glasses, Boss!!!”

“No, Madam, these are the pure bhang…You be careful…don’t drink more…” The Pandit jee in the Mandir was a bit worried, looking at her.

“No impact on me at all….You don’t worry…Give me more, Panditjee!”

Sanchita was insisting her to stop.  But, Rashmi was determined to find out what ecstasy people get out of Bhang.  

6 glasses down. Rashmi got a small jerk.

“Hey! Hey! Some Rim Zhim…Rim Zhim is happening in my brain…Wow….that’s nice….give one more glass Pandit jee, I want to feel it more…” Rashmi was in full mood.

The Mandir was peaceful….visitors were gradually increasing….. “Jai Jai Shiva Shankar….” was on full volume. 

Rashmi started dancing with the beats of the music…. She sat down under a bell tree in a meditating style. Sweet breeze was cooling the whole ambiance and accelerating the happiness of Rashmi. Onlookers gazed them, some smiled at them too. Sanchita was a bit embarrassed. 

“Let’s go to hostel, immediately…Rashmi. Better we should reach hostel before the boys hostel gangs come out to play holi.” 

“You go…..let me feel myself deep inside me…Anyway’s I can’t walk on such muddy road.”

“Where is the muddy road….Its plain and clear road.” Sanchita was almost sure that Rashmi was on high now.

Sanchita grabbed her hand and tried to drag her. 

“Wait…wait…let me do something…” Rashmi stood up.

“Let me fly……” Rashmi put her hands and legs up….

“Wow…..wow…..It’s awesome……You follow me girl……Save yourself from mud….or else jump on my back, I will carry you…….Jump! Jump! Don’t worry….” Rashmi started flying……

“Sanchu….!!! I am falling down…..you are so heavy….I am falling down…….Aah! Aaah! I am dying……..I am dying….”

Sanchita was nervous now…..Pandit jee helped her in getting an auto. Thank God! The hostel was just 400 meters away from the Mandir.

They reached the hostel room. The girls already had started playing Holi……

Rashmi started howling “Hey girls… hold me! Hold me girls….. I am falling…….. I am going down… hold me…!!! Why the heck the earth is going upside down…..!!!!” 

She started crawling on the ground holding on to every bit of furniture. 

The girl gangs started taking masti, by teasing, throwing and rubbing Holi colours on her……

Rashmi started crying loud …”I am dying….and you all are playing Holi….!!!”

After sometime, she took the broom and one cloth, and started cleaning the room….. 

Sanchita was shocked to see her energy…..she had to ask “Why are you cleaning the room, Rashmi?”

“When I will die, my parents will come tomorrow to see my deadbody, right? So, what they will think looking at such dirty room…..! You also go and clean your room, they may visit your room too, as you are my neighbor…..” 

Sanchita was confused…should she call the 104 or should wait and watch…..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...