Monday, October 12, 2015

Nexus 5X is the Champ


“Momie, I became the Editor of the literary group."  Mom was quite happy to share the news with me. 

"Wow Mom, that's a great news!"

"Hmm...but I will have to gather news for the upcoming Magazine, as we are very few people in the editorial team.... I think I will have to buy a camera…..” 

My mom shared the news last week, while I was struggling hard what should I buy for mom this Durga Puja.  

Yes! We have a tradition of gifting something to our loved ones on the special occasion, if we are earning. And so, this phone call solved a big problem of mine,  saving my time to come up to a decision. I decided to present a good mobile with good quality camera to Mom, whereas the price should also be worth according to its specifications. 

So, my expedition started. Started googling! Whatsapping on groups, started taking opinions.

Many guys referred Nexus 5X.  I explored, deep-dived on all features.


I watched this Video on Youtube.



So, what were the main features and functionalities which attracted me ?



First feature which could strike my mind is : Nexus 5X is a powerful camera that catches more light. It not only shines in low-light conditions, but its larger 1.55μm pixels capture more light even in the dimmest conditions to produce stunning details and sharp images. With a faster Google Camera app, one will never miss a moment, and with the smart Google Photos app, one’s memories are easy to relive and always at your fingertips.




Secondly, we waste lots of time in searching some particular photographs sometimes. Nexus 5X has such a feature that all photos are organized and easy to find.  Google Photos is a new way to store, search, and share all photos and videos. Store an unlimited amount of photos and videos at high quality for free, and access them anywhere. They are automatically organized and searchable by the people, places, and things in them.





Thirdly, its easy to carry, high in performance. It offers top-line performance in a compact, lightweight device that's ready to go anywhere, anytime. Beneath the 5.2-inch display is a hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor for world-class speed at an affordable price.




Besides, it is built to get the best out of the world's most popular OS, Nexus is the ultimate Android experience. You're always among the first to receive software and security updates1. And you'll have the freshest, fastest version—Android 6.0 Marshmallow—working for you right out of the box.

And the last, but not the least, Nexus comes with the best Google apps pre-installed, so it's ready to use right out of the box. Search, Maps, Chrome, YouTube, Gmail, Drive, and so much more-ready for you to enjoy on your phone. And with Google Play Store you can access your favorite digital entertainment. Choose from millions of apps, books, songs, movies, and games.

Can something else be better gift for my Editor Mom??? ….No, Never, Nehi…Nahai, at least for this Durga Puja!!!! :) :) :)


I am participating in the #ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...