Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Yummy Quick Dish of Jackfruit Seeds





My hubby loves Jack fruit....and I love its seeds. Whenever we have it, I always save the seeds indeed….You can sun- dry the seeds for two or three days, add to the Dal peeling the light cover or you can make yummy dish and have a never forgetting relish!!!

How I prepared my Dish, here is my quick recipe:


Ingredients:


Jack fruit seeds : 15 -20
Potato: 2
Onion : 2
Green Chilly: 2
Cumin Seeds: ½ spoon
Tomato Sauce : 1 Table Spoon
Honey :  Half Table Spoon
Mustard oil: 2 tsp
Salt and Turmeric to taste




             



Method : 
  1. Chop each jackfruit seed into two pieces and boil separately.
  2. Cut the potatoes into medium pieces.
  3. Put Mustard oil in a hot pan, put Cumin Seeds and then fry Potatoes till they become brown and then add Onion pieces  and fry for 3 or 4 mins in medium heat. Cover with a lid.
  4. Once all vegetables are fried well, pour boiled pieces of jackfruit seeds, add tomato Sauce and Honey and shift to a bowl. And your yummy dish is ready to serve.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...